Tender Ages Child Development Center
The Child Development Center at Tender Ages Learning Center is designed to expand the minds of preschoolers, ages 4 and 5. The school session begins during the month of August and ends in May. The summer session begins in June and ends in July. In the summer we focus on maintaining skills.
Child Development Skills
4-5 Year Olds
- Recognize the alphabets;
- Learn colors and shapes;
- Learn sounds for letters and beginning letter sounds; and,
- Recognize numbers.
- Beginning decoding skills;
- Learn sight words;
- Beginner readers;
- Place numbers in order;
- Counting by 2, 5, and 10; and
- Beginning handwriting.
- Learn independent base learning;
- Decoding skills (adding skills and blends);
- Progressive readers; and
- Adding, subtracting, money, time.